Guidelines for authors
Contribute your article
Would like to see your article, recipe, opinion or other manuscript published by Midzu Choices?
Your contribution is welcome, and after editorial review it may be published. Contact if you want to submit your contribution.
Guidelines for publishers
- Midzu Choices is only interested in original contents. Anything which can be copyrighted by others cannot be used, unless permission is granted by the copyright holder.
- All the sources used must be quoted. For example, you can put a number in brackets [x] when you cite the contents, and at the bottom you put the link or complete information about the book, scientific article, magazine, etc. that was your source.
- Articles must be about 500 words. If you have much more than that, consider writing two or more articles. If you have much less, then you should consider doing some more research.
- All information must be absolutely rigorous from the scientific point of view. If you want to refer to legends, myths or unproven facts to make your article more appealing, that is perfect, but only as long as you make it clear it's unproven. For example, if you can say "In [some location, source, etc] the legend is that [some food, mixture, etc] has [extraordinary fact, property, event, etc]...". So you still entice the reader, while making it clear the statement is just a legend.
- Only vegan recipes are accepted.
- Recipes are only accepted if they come with picture. For articles, the picture is not mandatory, but greatly appreciated.